- Being a Spark
- 1 -The Spark Promise
- 2 - Spark Meeting Opening and Closing Songs
- 4 -Enrolment
Practice enrollment ceremony
- Go through the entire thing without parents present.
- Put on crowns and distribute wands just before parents arrive.
Opening song [Being a Spark - 2]
Spark Promise [Being a Spark - 1]
Welcome parents & guests
- explain that each new Spark is to be enrolled tonight.
Enrolment Ceremony [Being a Spark - 4]
- New Sparks come up to the designated leader one at a time (as called). Each girl says her promise while holding her hand in the Sparks sign. She then receives her enrollment pin and certificate. Another leader takes a photo of each girl holding her certificate (to be used later in their memory books).
- Leader takes a photo of the entire Spark group.
- Thank parents and guests for coming.
Wash hands for snack
- cake or cupcakes prepared by one of the leaders.
Closing song [Being a Spark - 2]
Note that if the girls have attended all meetings to date, they have earned their "Being a Spark" keeper badge.