- Brownies and Beyond Keeper
- 2 - Brownie Story and Song
Story [Brownies and Beyond - 2]
- The Brownie Story from "Brownies Can Do It" program book page 8
Song [Brownies and Beyond - 2]
- We’re the Brownies - "We’re the Brownies, here’s our aim: Lend a hand and play the game."
- The Brownie Toadstool from "Brownies Can Do It" program book page 22
- Explain that in Brownies you are part of a “circle”. Each Circle has a leader and a second who helps the leader, as well as their own emblem (badge), name and song. Some Circles are the Elves, the Fairies, the Gnomes and the Leprechauns.
- Play Game: Different Shapes
A wise old owl sat in an oak,
The more he heard, the less he spoke;
The less he spoke, the more he heard
Why aren't we all like that wise old bird?