- Being Me
- 1 - About Me
- 2 - Spark Memory Book
- 5 - Two Stars and a Wish
Girl Guides of Canada Challenge
- Sparks 20th Anniversary Share and Be a Friend Challenge
- Being Me Keeper - 3
Gathering Activity [Being Me - 2]
- Label Memory Books (blank notebooks)
- Glue Promise into Memory Book
Discussion [Being Me - 5]
- Two Stars and a Wish from the Spark Program Book - Have the girls name two things they've done that they really like and one thing they've never done that they would like to try.
Activity [Being Me - 1] [Share and Be a Friend Challenge - Being Me - Personal Treasures activity]
- Ask each girl to bring in something that is special to her. This could be a picture of her pet, a flag from her home country, a stuffed animal that she sleeps with, etc. Provide the girls a space to present their personal treasures and share why the item is special to them.
- Why is the item special? Does she use it for her favourite sport or activity? Did she make it herselve or find it? What does it say about her?
- Ask her if she associates the object with someone special. Does it make her happy?
- Focus on what the object means to her, rather then the object itself.
Craft [Being Me - 2]
- Glue photos from enrolment into Memory Book
- Have girls draw a picture of themselves doing a favourite Spark activity