Crown Supplies (girls' craft):
- plastic jewels
- pink poster board
- Measure around child's head and add 2". Cut poster board to appropriate length.
- Decorate poster board crown while still flat using supplies listed.
- When glue is dry, wrap the crown around the child's head for final fitting and mark the length.
- Staple crown together.
Wand Supplies (Adults' craft):
- unsharpened sparkly pencils
- curly ribbon - 3 colours
- sparkly pipe cleaners (metallic chenille stems)
- hot glue & glue gun
- Remove eraser from eraser holder.
- Cut pipe cleaners in half, then fold each piece in half.
- Stick two folded pipe cleaners into the eraser holder, and put a lot of hot glue into the eraser holder to hold them in place.
- On eraser end, run 2" hot glue up pencil and attach ribbon.
- Repeat with 2nd and 3rd ribbon colours.