- black construction paper
- white chalk
- foil star stickers
- M&Ms or Smarties candy
- Give each girl a piece of black construction paper, white chalk and a sheet of foil star stickers.
- Pour a handful of M&M’s in their hand and then drop them on the black cardstock. (We gave a mini box of Smarties to each girl).
- Wherever an M&M lands, place a foil star.
- Once the all the stars are down, connect the stars to make their own constellation.
- Then name their constellation and make up a 3-4 sentence story about their constellation and share with the unit.