I found a homemade CWFF bank template online, and I have altered it to include the 100 years logo. I also removed the flaps from the original. I don't think the Sparks could make these themselves, so I made them for each girl.
- Print the template on to the cardstock.
- Using the craft knife, cut out the money slot.
- Cut along all outside lines, fold on the other lines.
- The empty triangle under the 100 logo is the base of the pyramid. Fold the other two empty triangles behind the side triangles.
- Apply glue to the base of the two side empty triangles and to the flap.
- I also printed a world flag and each girl's name onto an adhesive address label, then folded it onto a toothpick and stuck it into the top of each pyramid.