This meeting plan was shared with me by another Guider.
- You in Guiding
- Promise, Law and Motto #6
What to bring: Empty paper dolls ~ break them into patrols
- As girls arrive have them grab their dolls and stick their pennies on them leaving their faces, hands and feet.
- Collect dues and cookie money and camp money.
- Hand out cookies to parents (track case numbers on cookie tracker).
- Give each patrol leader their patrol buck counter booklet to take count.
- Horseshoe and Promise.
- Have some girls make the black forest trifle (part of representing Germany as a Thinking Day Country), have some girls make the punch and other’s set up the room for the enrolment.
- Have new girls quickly go over the law, motto and promise. Practice how to tie a reef knot and the handshake and sign.
- Practice our enrolment ceremony 2 or 3 times. **If time….read the time capsule from 2007!!
- Parents arrive, have girls get into their places for enrolment and light the girls candles.