Gathering Activity (in their circles)
- attendance and dues
- Game: Concentration/memory game - using images of public art (note: I went to our local art gallery and picked up some public art brochures to make this game)
- Circle Songs
- Brownie Song
- General discussion about art within our community (Kelowna, BC). Talk about the art in the Kelowna Art Walk brochure. Ask the girls which of the art from the brochure they have seen before.
- Girls' choice
- Collage from magazines. Have the girls pick a theme (things they like, animals, food, etc.) and find pictures in the magazines. They then glue the pictures into a collage.
- Rubbings - Have the girls use different objects to rub a design on their paper. They can then turn their rubbings into images (animals, trees, people).
- sing some of your favourite Guiding songs.
- Sing Now Run Along Home – song tune at http://www.dltk-bible.com/now_run_along_home.htm
- Sing the Brownie Closing Song