Gathering Activity (in their circles)
- attendance and dues
- Discuss careers in their family (what jobs does their mom/dad do?)
- Work on the career alphabet sheet
- Circle Songs
- Brownie Song
- Discuss the career alphabet results - go around the circle and have each girl name something off of their group's sheet (alphabetically). Also have the girls say something they might like to be.
- What jobs do our Owls do? Did the girls know that we are more than Brownie leaders? (in our group, we had four owls - although some of us are stay-at-home moms now, our educations and careers were as follows: picture framer, lawyer, engineer, coffee shop manager).
- Can a Woman? (offsite link to lyrics)
- A selection of activities that represent different careers listed in the Can a Woman song:
- Can a woman fly an airplane? Yes she can! Make paper airplanes and fly them.
- Can a woman build a building? Yes she can! Build marshmallow and spaghetti structures.
- Can a woman be a doctor? Yes she can! Practice applying bandaids.
- Girls' choice
- Sing Now Run Along Home – song tune at http://www.dltk-bible.com/now_run_along_home.htm
- Sing the Brownie Closing Song