This meeting plan was shared with me by another Guider.
6:00 – 6:10 pm
- Circle songs (attendance/dues)
- Brownie opening song
- Brownie Promise
- (slightly longer time as introductions of new leaders were made)
6:10 – 6:15 pm
- What different kinds of jobs do people do in your community?
- A . Name six different jobs people in your community do.
6:15 – 6:30 pm
- B. Pick a job you'd like to do. Have a career night and come dressed as if you worked at your special job.
- Have each girl tell the group what career they are interested in and a little bit about the job.
- Discuss that people have jobs to earn money and briefly discuss requirements for Money Talk badge
6:30 – 6:35 pm
- Career songs (*see song sheet)
6:35 – 6:50 pm
- Girls into circles, have them choose 1 interview question each and interview 3 guests. (play microphone for girls)
- Guest 1 - Business Owner (Fairies)
- Guest 2 - Geologist (Sprites)
- Guest 3 - Pharmacy Technician (Elves)
6:50 – 7:10 pm
7:10 – 7:25 pm
- Career Charades
- Split girls into 2 groups, each girl will pick a career from the bowl and "mime" it. The girls from the other team need to guess the career.
7:25 – 7:30 pm
- Brownie Closing Song
Supplies needed for meeting
- Toad stool
- Cell phone
- Dues bag
- Brownie binder
- Badge bag
- Attendance clipboard
- Chair signs & pins
- Meeting plan
- 'Money Talk' badge handout
- Career song sheets
- Play microphone
- Interview question sheets
- Career booklets
- Charades game (bag and career notes)