Gathering Activity (in their circles)
- Attendance and dues
- As this was our first meeting after Christmas, we knew we would have a lot of "sharing" time, and decided to not have a gathering activity.
- Circle Songs
- Brownie Song
- Take the time for each girl to share - what makes her feel proud, and why. Also, give the girls time to talk about their Christmas vacation.
- Love Birds activity from the Girl Empower challenge
- Hand out birds & ask girls to write one good thing about feeling loved or showing love to others on each of each of their birds. Explain that this love can be between family members, friends, people who are dating, people who are married, etc.
- Decorate the birds with markers to make them extra special.
- Display all of the birds for everyone to see.
- Leader to take photos of each girl to use in the Self Esteem and Scrapbooking meeting the next week.
- Sing Now Run Along Home – song tune at http://www.dltk-bible.com/now_run_along_home.htm
- Sing the Brownie Closing Song
· Hand out flower sheets & Ask girls to write one great thing about who they are on each petal. Explain that it can be about their skills, backgrounds, talents, beliefs, families, strengths, and other social and personal traits.